Thursday, October 21, 2010

Playing catch up- weeks 2-5

Prepare for cuteness overload! Here's some pics to catch up weeks 2-5.

My parents came to visit a week after K was born. We had a great time, and they definitely enjoyed spending time with their first grandchild!

2 weeks old- I love this face.


Skin-to-skin time with Daddy after a bath.

Beautiful.

3 weeks old. Almost a smile!


First tub bath! He loves it! He's like a little fish, kicking his feet in the water.

4 weeks old.

5 weeks old- the anatomy of a little fit!
I'm not so sure I'm in the mood for this picture taking business...
Nope. I'm done.

Seriously! Pick me up!

That's it! Now I'm really mad!!

Here's what I think of having my picture taken!

1 comment:

Kristi Rasmussen said...

He is sooo adorable!! It makes me so baby hungry all over again! Looks like you are having fun with your little guy. Cherish every moment...even the ones when he is throwing a fit during picture times!!