Since we are not together today (I am in IL with my family, and Matt is in tech rehearsals for his show), we celebrated our anniversary on Friday night. Our landlords in Champaign were gracious enough to give us a gift card to a nice restaurant in Nashville as a thanks to us for being such great tenants. =)
We went to Miro District in downtown Nashville. It was awesome! We didn't take our camera, so this pic will have to do. It was a beautiful bistro that served French food in a casual setting. Our food was great- Matt had grilled lamb with grilled vegetables, and I had crab cakes.Brace yourselves, here comes something a bit cheesy. In honor of our anniversary, here are 6 things I love about my husband.
- The way the corners of his eyes crinkle when he smiles.
- He is so calm and patient. He keeps me in check.
- I love to watch him play with children, especially babies. I know that he's going to be a great daddy.
- He can always cheer me up or make me laugh.
- He is a strong and faithful priesthood holder. His faith strengthens me and our marriage.
- He is so supportive of me and all the things I do.


3 comments:
Happy six! We miss you guys. Hope the job hunt turns up some success!
Congrats! I'm glad you were able to do something fun before you were out of town.
Yeah for anniversaries! Congratulations! We miss having you in young women, but hope things find you well where you are.
Time does go by quite quickly.
Post a Comment