So this is not a surprise to those of you who have children already, but since this is my first pregnancy...
I'm telling you, I don't know where this baby belly came from! I swear it appeared overnight. =) Suddenly my shirts are too small! (my pants are already there)
I'm loving it though. The ladies at my office are just having a ball cooing about how cute I am. Makes me smile.
Time to do some more shopping though, for sure! I suppose I'll have Matt take some pics of my belly, and I'll post them soon.
Things are going great. I'm feeling much better, with a lot more energy, which is great since I'm working a LOT of hours for tax season. We're still counting down to our next ultrasound and hopefully finding out whether we're having a boy or a girl. 3 weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I bet you are looking soo cute! Isn't it so much fun?!? I can't wait to see your prego pictures!
Post a Comment