Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello, Nashville!

We made it! After many, many hours of packing boxes and loading them into the truck, we finally rolled out of our neighborhood at around 8:30pm on Wednesday.
After stopping to say goodbye to our dearest friends, the Petersons, (many tears there!), we headed south for my parents house.
We left there Thursday morning, and stopped in Carbondale to pick up our washer and dryer.
The trip was difficult for me, since I had the cats in my car, and Lucy was very upset by having to be in the car. It took 2 doses of kitty sedatives to finally knock her out, and the rest of the trip was much better! =)
We rolled into our new neighborhood around 6pm on Thursday, and have been unpacking ever since! The house is a disaster, so I won't be posting any pics until I have something decent to show! =)
Anyway, we're here, happy to be in our new home, and interested to see what things are like in our new branch tomorrow morning.
More updates to come!

2 comments:

Kristi Rasmussen said...

Hey Heidi! I'm glad you made it to Nashville! Hope your cats are still surviving. Good luck with adjusting to life there in a different place!

steve and jessica said...

I hope things are going well with unpacking, new neighbors and everything!