I did take a very fun girl's weekend trip to Columbus, OH in June to visit a friend who used to live here in Champaign. We had a blast! Unfortunately, no one brought a camera, so there are no pictures to share. It was about a 5.5 hour drive each way, but we had so much fun that it was worth it!
Okay, back to the more recent past. I decided to go visit my sis-in-law and her family for the weekend at the end of June. We went to the Indy Zoo, which was awesome, although it was HOT that day.
Here's some pics from the zoo.
Doesn't this eel look just like Flotsam or Jetsam from the Little Mermaid? UGLY!
I was able to "pet" this shark. They are kinda slimy...
What a happy boy! Cristian had fun at the zoo too. =)
I'm pretty sure Brieanna was having fun, but she was not interested in smiling for me...
After the zoo and some dinner, I took my sis-in-law out for a girl's night. We went to see "The Proposal," and laughed until our stomachs hurt and we were in tears. Great movie!
I'm a little sad now thinking back, because that was probably the last time I'll visit her and the kids for a long time. It's a much longer drive to see them from Nashville =(.


2 comments:
Looks like you had fun. What a great trip. who livews in Columbus?
What fun! We went to the zoo last friday, but it is nothing compared to this one!! Ours only takes about 45 minutes to see everything!!
Post a Comment