Monday, October 27, 2008

Our girls

It has been two years now since we rescued our girls from the Humane Society shelter, and we couldn't be happier to share our home with them.


Patches is our calico cuddler. Her favorite place to be is in one of our laps, even when there's a laptop there.
Lucy was just a little kitten when we brought her home, but as you can see she is huge now! She is quite independent and very verbal, but is still a bit of a "momma's girl."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'll have to show these pictures to Clarissa tomorrow, she sure loves your kitties! We'll have to come visit them again soon. If only I weren't allergic to them, it would be more often!

steve and jessica said...

I remember how little Lucy was when you got her. It is amazing how big she is now. They are cute cats!